Cancellation Terms and Conditions
*If you are an individual and have already booked a place in our fix- date program, you need to read the terms of cancellation and refund.
- 10% is non-refundable deposit, that guarantees a place in the tour. If the tour is canceled by Drive to Russia or the minimum number of people in the group is not reached, this deposit will be returned in full.
- 25% of the tour cost will be charged if the booking is cancelled at least 75 days before the start of the program.
- 50% of the tour cost will be charged if the booking is cancelled at least 60 days before the start of the program.
- 75% of the tour cost will be charged if the booking is cancelled at least 45 days before the start of the program.
- 100% of the tour cost will be charged if the booking is cancelled within less than 45 days before the start of the program. You can find the program's booking conditions in the Booking Terms section
- If you are a tour operator or have your own individual group of at least 6 people the cancellation and refund conditions will be subject of the agreement.
- If you are an agent and sell our standard programs or fix-date programs, the cancellation and refund conditions for the groups will be subject of the agreement, the cancellation and refund conditions for individuals will be as mentioned above.
- Cancellation and refund conditions for overland tours outside of Russia are specified additionally, and are based on the rules and mandatory payments of these countries.
- In case of cancellation, the refund will be made in 07-10 working days as per the cancellation policy, taking into account the company's costs and bank fees incurred
- The refund will be made to the same account/mode through which transfers have been received.
Fixed-date departure toursOther current tours
Best overland tours In Russia and CIS countries
Fly and Drive
Unique tours of the great cities, unknown places, winter and summer drive experiece
We provide: logistics, paperwork, escort and local guide services